Work for a UK heritage brand!
This is an unmissable opportunity to play a key role in creating a market-leading engagement strategy at a UK heritage company in the heart of Central London.
In this role, you’ll be defining the products, capabilities, and features needed to deliver your strategy, and ensuring that there is a coherent and compelling customer experience across the company’s digital channels.
Day to day you’ll be working across various teams to build any new features and ensure that new and existing products are incorporated into your engagement strategy, as well as optimising engagement with new features by developing a marketing and digital promotion strategy. You’ll be responsible for the management of KPIs, financial forecasting and tracking, and driving continuous improvement.
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience of working in B2C product development with significant experience in digital product management in large organisations
- Experience with driving customer experience improvements, customer journey mapping, and delivering complex products across digital channels.
- A strong commercial understanding of factors that impact revenue and profit, and experience with financial forecasting
- Experience leading direct and cross-functional teams
- Ability to build strong working relationships with senior level and external stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to influence others in a complex matrix organisation
- Experience of working in an Agile/Scrum framework
- A strategic and analytical mind, with good leadership and organisation skills
- Experience working in an FCA regulated environment
- Experience of product management within a consumer services business
- Good knowledge of digital technology platforms
If you would like any information about our Head of Customer Engagement role please get in contact.
Ignite Digital Talent are committed to equal opportunities, and welcome job applications from all who are qualified and eligible to work in the UK, regardless of colour, ethnic or national origin, race, gender, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, religious or political beliefs, marital status or family circumstances.