This is an unmissable opportunity to play a key role in managing B2B products in the heart of Central London.
In this role, you’ll be developing new products and propositions, optimising the performance of existing products, and creating a compelling product strategy to drive the B2B partnership pipeline.
Day to day you’ll be the leading the vision and roadmap for B2B products, developing new product initiatives, and ensuring that products deliver a fantastic customer experience. You’ll be working collaboratively across various teams to create a product development process to ensure that products are delivered effectively and on time.
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience of working in B2B product development in large organisations
- Ability to demonstrate a track record of leading fast-paced end-to-end B2B product delivery
- Strong experience creating and managing product roadmaps for B2B customers
- A strong commercial understanding of factors that impact revenue and profit, and experience of procurement, supplier management, and budget control
- Ability to build strong working relationships with senior-level stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to influence others in a complex matrix organisation
- Experience of working in an Agile/Scrum framework
- A strategic and analytical mind, with good leadership and organisation skills
If you would like any extra information on our Head of B2B Product Management role then please get in contact.
Ignite Digital Talent are committed to equal opportunities, and welcome job applications from all who are qualified and eligible to work in the UK, regardless of colour, ethnic or national origin, race, gender, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, religious or political beliefs, marital status or family circumstances.