Love new feature coding? Love continuous learning?
We are looking for a Java Software Engineer to join a world-class security organisation in the “technology for good" space.
As a Full Stack Engineer, you will use your technical ability, industry knowledge & experience and your soft skills, to work with your scrum team colleagues and stakeholders to continually improve the identity and access management products.
You will be involved in end to end software development which may include backlog refinement, sprint planning, analysis, design, development, testing, release and very limited 3rd line support. This role gives autonomy and the freedom to go beyond and engage in the software/devops/infra aspects of the developments.
This diverse role will see you make significant contributions to both front-end and back-end software changes.
To be considered for this opportunity, you should bring:
- A collaborative way of working with your team colleagues, the application architect and other stakeholders
- Motivation and the ability to continuously learn while exploiting new and emerging technologies, techniques and soft-skills
- The ability to quickly establish credibility and trust with key stakeholders internally and externally, and the ability to adapt and drive decisions collaboratively
- Fluency with Java 8 backend development [you will gain Java 11 for smaller projects]
- Working with modern Java-based API frameworks, such as Spring Boot/Jersey
- Knowledge of developing and using REST based APIs
- Knowledge and experience of developing Web based applications using Angular, React or equivalent modern front-end frameworks
- Knowledge of Working with micro-service architectures
- Cloud platforms such as Google Cloud and AWS
- Docker and Kubernetes
Our client has a benefits package as special as they are.
Our client has second to none guiding values. They live and breathe pride, pace, passion, trust and teamwork. They value diversity and really believe differences make them stronger.
You can expect;
- A huge pension scheme of 21%. (that is c8k on a 40k salary each year)
- 1 day per fortnight for your tech training
- Life Assurance
- Flexible Working
- 25 days leave (plus xmas)
- Development path to more senior roles
Ignite Digital Talent are committed to creating equal opportunities, and welcome job applications from all who are qualified and eligible to working in the UK, regardless of colour, ethnic or national origin, race, gender, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, religious or political beliefs, marital status or family circumstances.