Join the development team of a rapidly expanding and highly successful organisation.
Our client is looking for a passionate and experienced full stack Ruby developer to join their team building a cutting-edge, cloud based platform.
Our client is looking to hire an experienced and passionate Ruby on Rails developer to work on critical products that will genuinely benefit the community and make a difference. This role will require you to collaborate and work alongside other passionate developers within a key team developing a cutting-edge cloud based SaaS platform.
Your key duties will be;
- To design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Ruby on Rails code
- To integrate of data storage solutions
- The ability to problem solve to identify issues, obstacles, and opportunities and then develop and implement effective coding solutions.
- To integrate user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
- To identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- To help maintain code quality, organisation and automatisation
The Skills required.
- Past commercial experience with Ruby on Rails
- Website architecture
- Linux server management
- REST service integrations
This role can be based working from home / remotely with just the occasional trip to the office.
Ignite Digital Talent are committed to creating equal opportunities, and welcome job applications from all who are qualified and eligible to working in the UK, regardless of colour, ethnic or national origin, race, gender, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, religious or political beliefs, marital status or family circumstances.