Bring the vision!
We are looking for an ambitious and passionate Full Stack Developer to play a key role as a member of the product team.
Day to day, you will
- Build products following agile & iterative development practices
- Work across the full product lifecycle, from idea creation & design through deployment and beyond, comfortable working with designers, project managers, and other business stakeholders
- Identify improvements to the development and delivery processes
- Further develop our internal tooling: CMS, Analytics, Mobile App
- Be a kind, positive & respectful; a team player ready to contribute
Skills and Experience required.
For this role, it is essential that you should have;
- 1+ years of experience with WordPress
- 1+ years working with version control (Git), Scss
- Comfortable working with PHP, SQL, Gulp, Node Modules & NPM
- Experience using REST and SOAP APIs
- You should be a proven person of action, with a focus on results and delivery.
For this role, it would be great if you had;
- Experience working with Docker Containers
- A Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in Computer Science
- Experience working with secure payment API and Social Media Logins API (Twitter, Facebook, Google)
- Experience working with Guestline APIs
- Experience working with AWS – EC2
- Experience building RSS Feed or XML feeds is a plus
- Experience working with Flatpickr.js, Moment.js, Owl Carousel, Matterport VR
- An Understanding of unit testing and test driven development
- Experience with Mobile Development
- Experience working with Google Maps & Places API and Google reCAPTCHA V3
Ignite Digital Talent are committed to creating equal opportunities, and welcome job applications from all who are qualified and eligible to working in the UK, regardless of colour, ethnic or national origin, race, gender, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, religious or political beliefs, marital status or family circumstances.