Work for a pioneering product and services company!
A small & dynamic product and services company based in North Bristol who have a focus on the defence and security sectors are actively seeking an experienced full stack developer to help produce scalable software solutions within a small deployment team.
They are looking for a developer who is comfortable amongst both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries – ideally a candidate who also does have a knack for detailed, visual design and utility.
Day To Day
- Working alongside engineering teams and PM’s to ideate software solutions
- Designing client-side and server-side architecture
- Write effective API’s
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Work with engineering and capability delivery to improve software
- Work out of our clients Bristol office but occasional on-site engagements within the UK and abroad and also WFH options available
- Proven experience as a full-stack developer
- Desktop and mobile experience
- Familiarity with the TICK stack (Telegraf, InfluxDB, Chronograf and Kapacitor)
- Experience of front end libraries such as Vue, Bootstrap, ReactJS, Angular
- Strong Node JS experience and knowledge of Python
- MySQL, MongoDB
- Tech and process driven
- Innovative and inquisitive thinking
- Flexible, friendly and fun but driven to making the business a success
- Applicants must be entitled work in the UK
- Applicants must be willing to be security vetted
Ignite Digital Talent are committed to equal opportunities, and welcome job applications from all who are qualified and eligible to work in the UK, regardless of colour, ethnic or national origin, race, gender, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, religious or political beliefs, marital status or family circumstances.