Work for an online leisure company!
An innovative, growing and exciting Ecommerce company based in Exeter are now hiring for their next Full Stack Developer to join their growing development team.
We are looking for:
- A passion for self-improvement and learning new things.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A focus on quality and accuracy.
- A positive, can-do attitude, and a good team player.
What will you be doing?
- Developing technical solutions in a wide variety of languages and technologies, likely to include:
- HTML5 and CSS with LESS/SASS
- .NET C#/VB.NET
- Taking full responsibility for the functionality you develop, ensuring that it delivers on the business needs, engages users, is maintainable and is robust.
- Writing both functional code and automated tests for that code.
- Peer reviewing work by others on the team.
- Provide out of hours support.
- Contributing to a team-wide process of continual improvement.
- Maintaining and creating code.
- Continuously learning new technologies and how to do things better.
- Maintaining a positive and gracious manner.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Salary
- Company Pension Scheme
- Healthcare Cash Plans
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free Healthy Snacks
- Exclusive staff holiday discounts
- 25 days holiday per year plus bank holidays
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Regular social and team events
- A relaxed, friendly and fun work environment
- Time for training and self-improvement
- Highly effective, motivated and supportive team members!
If you would like more information about our Full Stack Developer role then please get in contact.
Ignite Digital Talent are committed to creating equal opportunities, and welcome job applications from all who are qualified and eligible to work in the UK, regardless of colour, ethnic or national origin, race, gender, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, religious or political beliefs, marital status or family circumstances.