We are looking for 2 developers to join the team.
Would you like to play a pivotal role in a rapidly growing socially focused early stage SaaS venture with recurring customers and a fast-growing pipeline, a fantastic reputation for great customer service and a strong ethics profile?
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Developer to join an innovative and dynamic team building a world-class community management platform. You’ll be working in a stunning rural location that is a hub for technology focussed businesses.
We require all candidates to be excited about learning new skills and ready to dive into the process of growing a rapidly expanding business. You’ll be passionate about technology and love finding new and better ways to do things.
You’ll work closely with the Directors and senior team to ensure a high level of service to clients and the continual evolution of the product including the core platform, apps and other associated products.
- Build and deliver new features that meet business needs and incorporate eloquent solutions
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications
- Work with graphic design, converting wireframes to visual elements
- Ensure all architecture within the platform continues to be scalable
- Product management, including:
- Git/Bitbucket management and full responsibility for live site, all branches and commits
- Managing updates and plug-ins
- Manage subscription renewals etc for plug-ins/licences where applicable
- Cloud/server management and reporting
- Maintain auto testing
- Use the agreed project management tools
The stack that you will be working on consists of the following elements:
- React & ReactNative
- StoryBook Framework
Whilst we’re not looking for extensive experience in all of the above, we are looking for someone that:
- Displays a good aptitude for learning and problem solving
- Is keen to work on new and cutting-edge technologies
- Has experience in web application development in at least one modern web language & framework
- Thrives in an innovative environment, eagerly accepts challenges, and finds joy in not knowing what’s around the corner.
Ignite Digital Talent are committed to equal opportunities, and welcome job applications from all who are qualified and eligible to work in the UK, regardless of colour, ethnic or national origin, race, gender, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, religious or political beliefs, marital status or family circumstances.