Join a disruptive L&D company!
Work on some exciting and groundbreaking eLearning solutions for their FTSE 250 client base. Code innovative interactive platforms (including things like AI and Chatbot solutions) using a range of technologies.
An award-winning digital solutions provider, who are market leaders in their field, are looking for an innovative full stack developer to work on some exciting and groundbreaking eLearning solutions for their FTSE 250 client base.
The successful developer will be tasked with coding innovative interactive platforms (including things like AI and Chatbot solutions) using a range of technologies, working with an established team based in the UK as well as in house developers who are based offshore.
Duties / Skills / Experience:
- Responsibility for code quality, test/ UX / architecture
- Analysing requirements and developing new solutions
- Experience in programming practices like OOP, UML, version control, frameworks structures
- Experience or understanding of design patterns such as MVC
- Experience with command line scripting – Bash, Python, PowerShell
- Amazon Web-services or Microsoft Azure
- Experience developing with A.I. or machine learning technologies
Ignite Digital Talent are committed to equal opportunities, and welcome job applications from all who are qualified and eligible to work in the UK, regardless of colour, ethnic or national origin, race, gender, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, religious or political beliefs, marital status or family circumstances.