Excellent rates on offer and this is a long-term contract and project.
Leverage the MEAN technology stack to help play a lead role in a project to build a modern best of breed Cloud Native and API 1st driven architecture.
You will be a self-starter, quick learner and someone who likes challenges with a strong blend of both technical and softer interpersonal skills with the ability to work within a high-performance development team and be able to contribute to best practice, technical discussion and ideas.
- Building user interface elements and Integration of with server-side logic
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integrating Restful API’s, internal web services ensuring high performance on Mobile and Desktop.
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features.
- Maintain code integrity and organization.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Experience with the MEAN Stack (MongoDB, Express.JS, AngularJS, Node.js)
- Experience with Node.js and the NPM package ecosystem
- Atlassian toolset (Git, Jira, Bitbucket, Bamboo, etc..)
- Ability to conduct and participate in peer code reviews
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL database (Oracle, MySql, Postgress, MongoDB, Redis)
- Knowledge of the latest CI / CD / DevOps tools (Docker, Jenkins, Ansible, Kubernetes, etc..)
This role is based within easy commuting distance of Berkshire, Surrey, Reading, Newbury, Fleet, Farnborough, Basingstoke, Salisbury, Guildford, Bracknell, Southampton, Andover and Winchester.
We can accommodate Developers either available immediately or within 4 weeks’ notice. Excellent rates on offer and this is a long term contract and project.
Ignite Digital Talent are committed to equal opportunities, and welcome job applications from all who are qualified and eligible to work in the UK, regardless of colour, ethnic or national origin, race, gender, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, religious or political beliefs, marital status or family circumstances.