Join a FTSE 250 company!
Help reinvigorate products on our client's web and mobile platforms. This is a brand new role.
Capability, Knowledge and Experience:
- Experience of developing web and app-based solutions
- Prior knowledge of payment gateway technologies is desirable
- Experience with React / React Native
- JPA, Spring, NodeJS
- Experience with testing frameworks such as Jest/Mocha
- Experience with NodeJS and/or go
- .Net experience
- Willingness to work outside of the area of expertise
- Strong understanding of QA concepts
This is a great opportunity to get in at the very beginning of a new project with an exciting, start-up feel but within an established company and product with a comprehensive benefits and bonus package including a very flexible working environment and home working 3 days per week in a central, easily accessible location.
Ignite Digital Talent are committed to equal opportunities, and welcome job applications from all who are qualified and eligible to work in the UK, regardless of colour, ethnic or national origin, race, gender, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, religious or political beliefs, marital status or family circumstances.