A leading entertainment company is hiring.
Assist with new proof of concepts as part of a large digital transformation programme and the transition to a modern best-of-breed technical architecture and introduction of new technologies and agile / DevOps approach to software development.
You will be a self-starter, quick learner and someone who likes challenges with a strong blend of both technical and softer interpersonal skills with the ability to work within a high-performance development team and be able to contribute to best practice, technical discussion and ideas.
- Contributing to new proof of concepts working closely with Solution Architects
- Solve complex problems and develop entire features
- Investigate new tools and processes and make sure the team are at the very cutting edge of web development
- Active participation in the company’s agile processes
- Contribute towards software delivery via a continuous delivery pipeline in a DevOps orientated environment
You will demonstrate experience across the full software stack and will be familiar with the latest Agile and DevOps approaches and toolsets in many of the following areas:
- Strong Full stack experience with NodeJS.
- NgRX, RxJS, Redux
- Angular Modules / Webpack / Gulp
- Material Design
- Angular Flex Design
- Experience with TDD and the ability to write first-class unit tests
- Knowledge of Agile and working with sprints delivery cycles
- Experience of test tools (e.g. – Karma, Protractor, Cypress, Jasmine)
- Atlassian toolset (Git, Jira, Bitbucket, Bamboo, etc..)
This role is based within easy commuting distance of North Hampshire a short commute from Berkshire, Surrey, Reading, Newbury, Fleet, Farnborough, Basingstoke, Salisbury, Guildford, Bracknell, Southampton, Andover and Winchester.
We can accommodate Developers either available immediately or within 2 weeks’ notice.
Ignite Digital Talent are committed to equal opportunities, and welcome job applications from all who are qualified and eligible to work in the UK, regardless of colour, ethnic or national origin, race, gender, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, religious or political beliefs, marital status or family circumstances.