Join a disruptive startup!
Building on the existing capabilities of our secure and resilient platform APIs, you’ll develop innovative new features and the supporting APIs that the company require.
Experienced Full Stack Software Engineer required to join a leading SaaS company that provides a modern secure digital services platform. You’ll be quick to understand new features and technologies, and constantly challenge the rest of the team to deliver better products for our users.
Skills and Experience
- In-depth experience of frameworks such as React (preferred), Angular or Vue
- Competent with ReactJS and redux.
- Familiarity with NodeJs.
- Exposure to building APIs using ExpressJS is desirable
- TDD knowledge. Ability to write tests using Mocha/Jasmine/Jest.
- Familiarity with standard version control, build, test and deployment tooling.
- AWS experience is desirable
- Familiarity with standard secure coding practices in web environments.
The role is based within an easy commute of Bath, Bristol, Chippenham, Swindon, Wiltshire and Gloucestershire and also offers some flexibility around working hours and ability to work remotely up to 2 days per week. Car parking is also available.
Ignite Digital Talent are committed to equal opportunities, and welcome job applications from all who are qualified and eligible to work in the UK, regardless of colour, ethnic or national origin, race, gender, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, religious or political beliefs, marital status or family circumstances.