Would you like to be part of a highly talented engineering team solving problems that have never been solved before?
As a Frontend Developer, you’ll be part of a team of innovators and technologists, creating novel solutions that improve the way users interact with 2D and 3D spatial data on cloud platforms.
Our client has a mission to teach computers to understand the real, physical world, to recreate the physical world digitally.
Listed as one of the top companies to work for in London, their simulated reality platform allows companies operating in physical domains to visually interact with and understand their data.
These digital recreations allow computers to interact and ‘understand’ the real world, applying 2D and 3D object recognition and classification techniques, using frameworks like TensorFlow.
As a frontend developer, your deep knowledge of design, analytics, development, coding, testing, and application programming will help your team raise their game, meeting high standards, as well as satisfying both business and functional requirements.
Day to day, you will;
- Design and implement visual interfaces to interact with 2D and 3D representations of the physical world
- Help create an environment that turns 2D and 3D spatial data and questions into simple visual experiences.
- Build intuitive web interfaces to display dynamic information like sensor data and analytics
- Set the standards for frontend development in the team, in terms of code quality, automated testing, documentation.
Skills and experience required.
You should have;
- Extensive experience as a Frontend Developer building modular front-end commercial solutions with expertise in Angular 8, Typescript, Node.js.
- Experience with test automation; unit testing, functional testing, A/B testing workflows.
- Experience with HTML5, CSS3, SCSS, advanced DOM manipulation, cross-browser and cross-device development.
- Experience with web-based 3D libraries like Three.JS and WebGL, and geospatial libraries such as OpenLayers and Leaflet is an added bonus.
- A passion for quality and writing clean, solid, readable code that scales and performs well, with excellent coding practices and a keen eye for detail.
- Strong desire to learn and share knowledge with others.
Alongside a competitive salary, our client offers a generous compensation package. In joining this organisation, you can expect;
- Company Share Scheme
- 30 days holiday per year (not including bank holidays)
- Flexible working
- £1500 per year personal training budget
- Unlimited drinks and snacks
- Happy hour Fridays
This role can be fully remote as the company has a remote-first business appreciation.
Ignite Digital Talent are committed to equal opportunities, and welcome job applications from all who are qualified and eligible to work in the UK, regardless of colour, ethnic or national origin, race, gender, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, religious or political beliefs, marital status or family circumstances