Make your mark as part of a leading European startup!
Our client is looking for a react developer to join their industry leading mature startup.
As a react developer, you will be an integral part of this organisation’s extensive growth plan. Alongside unrivalled ambition, this startup have company culture and team work at its heart.
Day to day, you will
- Design, implement and deploy software products.
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications.
- Integrate software services and third-party services.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software.
- Work as part of a team with other engineers to build and deliver features.
- Participate in code reviews, identify and apply best practices for software development.
- Prepare accurate implementation task lists/time estimates and deliver assignments based on requirements.
Skills and experience required.
You should have
- Good knowledge and experience with React and Redux
- Experience in writing readable and maintainable code.
- Ability to build and maintain your own tools and libraries.
- Engineering mindset: a holistic vision of a system, adaptation under constraints, critical mind to understand trade-offs.
- Being able to work as a part of a tight team in constant collaboration with other teams, with colleagues both in-site and remote.
- a BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
Alongside a competitive salary our client can offer an inclusive environment where all ideas and contributions are prized; you have the power to help shape this growing organisation. Building on top of a longterm project, our client has ambition and can offer job stability coupled with significant professional development.
Ignite Digital Talent are committed to equal opportunities, and welcome job applications from all who are qualified and eligible to work in the UK, regardless of colour, ethnic or national origin, race, gender, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, religious or political beliefs, marital status or family circumstances.