Join a leading European Startup!
Our client is looking for a seasoned frontend developer to lead a team as part of a mature startup.
The role of Frontend Developer will see you form part of an organisation with impressive growth plans, whilst company culture and a strong team ethos are key.
Day to day, you will
- Lead the Front end projects and team
- Design, implement and deploy software products.
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications.
- Integrate software services and third-party services.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software.
- Work as part of a team with other engineers to build and deliver features.
- Participate in code reviews, identify and apply best practices for software development.
- Create technical documentation for reference.
- Prepare accurate implementation task lists/time estimates and deliver assignments based on requirements.
- Recommend and implement new technologies, processes, and systems to increase productivity.
Skills and experience required
- Very good knowledge and experience with React and Redux (+2 years).
- It would be desirable if you had proven experience as a Lead developer
- Experience in writing readable and maintainable code.
- Ability to build and maintain your own tools and libraries.
- Engineering mindset: a holistic vision of a system, adaptation under constraints, critical mind to understand trade-offs.
- Being able to work as a part of a tight team in constant collaboration with other teams, with colleagues both in-site and remote.
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
Our client can offer a workplace and team that are passionate about what they do. They are a fast-growing company built on top of a long term project, so can offer job stability along with opportunities to develop your career. This organisation has a startup mindset, and encourages a growth mindset where every team member has the potential to shape the future of the business.
Ignite Digital Talent are committed to equal opportunities, and welcome job applications from all who are qualified and eligible to work in the UK, regardless of colour, ethnic or national origin, race, gender, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, religious or political beliefs, marital status or family circumstances.