Work for a pioneering financial technology company!
Are you looking for a new role where you can work on new tech whilst working and growing in a world-class engineering team?
We are looking for talented Front End Engineers/Front End Developers/Web Developers to work for an innovative and highly successful tech group working across energy and fintech to help develop a modern fully open API platform.
You will be joining a fantastic team that is full of ambitious, talented, and creative people who are passionate about applying technology to create great digital solutions and services. We are looking for people who want to make a difference and work in a positive, open environment that strongly encourages fresh ideas, challenge, experimentation, and learning. Our client also provides flexible working that focusses on delivery rather than just focusing on hours worked.
We are looking for an experienced Front End Engineer to join an expanding team. You will be working on new tech whilst enhancing your skills and learning more about the business.
You will be responsible for:
- Help build a range of new developments
- Test, debug, deployment and support
- Software specification and documentation
- Ongoing maintenance and improvement
- Help develop and promote appropriate processes, documentation and best practice
- Work closely with the development team and product owners to deliver against the roadmap
Skills & Experience Required:
- Experience of front end development in a fast-moving, agile (SCRUM) environment
- Experience or a strong interest in learning and working with git, npm, lerna and desirable to have Amazon Web Service and knowledge of Serverless environments
- Experience using HTTP REST APIs
- Ability to understand business requirements and turn this into efficient, scalable solutions. Desire to learn our business domain
- A quick learner able to pick up new skills and technologies easily and enjoys complex issues and is able to describe to both technical and non-technical audience
- Experience of writing thorough unit tests with the strong desire to ensure code is robust and reliable. Knowledge of continuous integration
- Strong communication skills and the ability to express new ideas and solutions to both technical and non-technical audience
- Delivery focussed and a strong team player
Key Rewards Include:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working arrangements (hours and remote / homeworking options)
- Exposure to the latest technology and an opportunity to help shape the future direction
- Pension & Life Assurance
If you would like any more information about our Front End Engineer role then please get in contact.
Ignite Digital Talent are committed to creating equal opportunities, and welcome job applications from all who are qualified and eligible to work in the UK, regardless of colour, ethnic or national origin, race, gender, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, religious or political beliefs, marital status or family circumstances.