Work for a leading publications company!
- CSS pre-processor (SASS)
- Understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues
- Knowledge of automation/workflow tools (Gulp, Webpack)
- At least one server-side templating system (eg., Mustache, Apache Velocity)
- Knowledge of current software architectural trends and practices
- Experience with Chrome developer Tools and debugging techniques
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to efficiently organize own code
- Good communication skills
- Patience and tenacity
- Experience with front-end test automation
- Experience with native/hybrid mobile development (iOS, Android, Ionic/Cordova, React Native)
- Experience with web security related issue
- Awareness of usability issues
If you would like more information about our Front End Developer role then please get in contact.
Ignite Digital Talent are committed to creating equal opportunities, and welcome job applications from all who are qualified and eligible to work in the UK, regardless of colour, ethnic or national origin, race, gender, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, religious or political beliefs, marital status or family circumstances.