Build your career in front-end development working with some of the world’s biggest gaming content creators!
Joining a rapidly expanding global digital media agency in the heart of Bristol, you’ll be helping build a platform for content creators to produce amazing branded videos, experiences, events, and merchandise. Your work will be viewed by millions across YouTube, Twitch, Instagram, and elsewhere.
You’ll be developing in a new and expanding front-end development team working on a number of green fields projects.
Day to day, you will
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to create stunning and intuitive front end designs.
- Bring enthusiasm, drive and positivity to everything you do, actively seeking opportunities to push yourself, learn along the way, and share your learning with others.
- Be a proactive contributor and collaborator, bringing your expertise and opinion into discussion during work planning and evaluation.
- Deliver technology that is built for performance, working with backend teams to ensure products are scalable maintainable and highly secure.
- Deliver user interfaces with high aesthetic standards and UX
- Create quality mock-ups and prototypes.
- Automate TOIL to improve productivity
- Keep yourself up-to-date with technology trends and be always learning.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about technology.
Not essential, but desirable, it would be a bonus if you had
- Ability to design or collaborate on design of REST APIs
- A solid understanding of Agile methodologies and frameworks.
Ultimately, we are looking for someone who isn’t afraid to get stuck in. In this front-end developer job, you will be exposed to new frameworks, languages, and projects so an always-learning attitude is ideal. We are looking for a self-starter who will thrive working in a small dynamic front-end team. You’ll bring a creative approach to problem-solving and have the confidence to share ideas with a technical team.
Our client offers
- A truly inclusive workspace with those looking for condensed hours or part-time hours considered.
- Company bonus
- Company events
- Company pension
- Flexitime (truly)
- Profit sharing and share scheme
- Wellness programme
- Flexible hybrid working with ideally 2 days per week in a highly social office in the heart of Bristol.
Ignite Digital Talent are committed to creating equal opportunities, and welcome job applications from all who are qualified and eligible to working in the UK, regardless of colour, ethnic or national origin, race, gender, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, religious or political beliefs, marital status, or family circumstances.