Join a FTSE 250 company!
Establish and manage the environment management capability working with key stakeholders including senior management, project/programme management, QA, engineering management, DevOps.
We are looking for a Configuration and Release Manager / Application Deployment / Environment Management Specialist for a FTSE 250 company based in North Hampshire, in the Basingstoke / Newbury area.
The successful applicant will be responsible for establishing and managing the environment management capability working with key stakeholders including senior management, project/programme management, QA, engineering management, DevOps.
The focus will include design, governance, processes improvement to improve the quality of the environment management service and support a wide range of programmes and projects – including DevOps.
- Work with the delivery leads, define and maintain the Environment Strategy.
- Review the Delivery Roadmap to ensure the environments can meet demand and highlight any risks to Senior Management Team
- Maintain scheduling accuracy with the ability to adapt to a constantly evolving project schedule and new priorities
- Maintain focus on quality through the environment delivery process
- Work with senior management to manage environment budget to ensure funding is available to maintain the environment management service
- Provide clear communications to all environment users and team members on the direction and strategies used to manage the environments
- Meet regularly with key stakeholders of the environment management service to understand any risks or issues
- Perform ad-hoc audits on the process to ensure it remains fit for purpose and is being followed correctly
- Drive the improvement of environment management governance, tools and processes across the service (including DevOps)
- Drive reusability, scalability and maintainability into the environment management framework
- Work with the IT Delivery Leads and other stakeholders to expand the breadth of environment services and the scope of environments supported
- Act as a single point of contact for any escalation of environment issues and provide clear and appropriate communications on progress
- Demonstrable experience in managing test environment management teams and establishing new capabilities
- Experience in developing pragmatic technology strategies and plans, including an understanding of IT infrastructure landscapes, technical architectures, and practical understanding of how an IT organisation operates
Up to 75k cash package and 20% bonus.
Ignite Digital Talent are committed to equal opportunities, and welcome job applications from all who are qualified and eligible to work in the UK, regardless of colour, ethnic or national origin, race, gender, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, religious or political beliefs, marital status or family circumstances.