Be part of a fast growing, and established disruptor!
We are looking for an experienced Enterprise / Solution architect looking for a new contract role.
As an Enterprise Architect, you will work with c level execs as well as get into the nitty gritty as a Solution Architect.
Day to day, you will
- Work with the business, business architects and head of change to ensure the overall technology architecture is well documented, and in line with key business goals and priorities
- Provide technology and architecture leadership, governance, and co-ordination across medium and large technology driven change projects
- Catalogue, develop and maintain the key overall architecture models and standard components to perform all business and technology-related activities
- Take responsibility for the ongoing definition, delivery and management of clearly defined APIs underpinned by a clearly defined common object model.
- Work with CTO, Lead Solution Architect, Business Analysts & Architects and technology partners to support the deliver and operation an “evolutionary” Technical and Data Architecture, spanning:
- API-driven Microservices architecture
- Cloud infrastructure (Microsoft Azure)
- External SAAS solutions including Salesforce.com
As an experienced Enterprise / Solution Architect, you will have knowledge of the following
- Microsoft Azure Cloud
- Microsoft DevOps
- Relational and Non-Relational Database Technologies
- Common architectural and integration design patterns
- Implementation of standards-based authentication and Identity management solutions (oAuth2/OpenID etc)
- Business Domain specific standards such as ORIGO Messaging
- Data Modelling and development of OpenAPI v3 (Swagger) API definitions
- Familiarity with Atlassian toolset (JIRA/Confluence)
- Familiarity with one or more architecture methodologies (e.g. TOGAF)
You will also need to be a master of communication! This work will include extensive contact and collaboration with both C level non technical/business stakeholders as well as more technical IT teams.
Ignite Digital Talent are committed to creating equal opportunities, and welcome job applications from all who are qualified and eligible to working in the UK, regardless of colour, ethnic or national origin, race, gender, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, religious or political beliefs, marital status or family circumstances.