Join a FTSE 250 company!
Define, align, optimise and assure that the business outcomes of a change portfolio are achieved and aligned to the Business / IT Strategy and Architecture Vision.
Experienced Enterprise Architect is required to support a new team of leading FTSE 250 company and play a pivotal role in proactively defining, aligning, optimising and assuring that the business outcomes of a change portfolio are achieved and aligned to the Business / IT Strategy and Architecture Vision. You will be creating architecture blueprints in your domain (business, application, data and Infrastructure), roadmaps, principles and standards and ensuring that these are managed and communicated across the different Line of Business functions, including domain architects. You will have a particular focus on cloud technologies and solutions.
Skills & Experience Required
- Significant experience performing in an EA role for a company developing and maturing the architecture capabilities, while also operating as part of a centralised, federated or co-ordinated EA capability. Evidence of leading material business change through Enterprise Architecture.
- Broad exposure to Cloud services including Infrastructure As A Service, Platform As A Service, and Software As A Service.
- Ideally TOGAF Level 2 certified
- Gathering and interpreting requirements from the business and product teams and incorporating into strategic roadmaps.
- The ability to model the organisational strategies (current and future states) with capability or process maps. These models are used to determine impact and “what if” scenarios for investments and strategic direction.
- Experience in Agile and Waterfall delivery methods in a large-scale Programme Delivery environment and their implications for Enterprise Architecture.
- Digital business literacy including understanding business models, ecosystems and business model innovation.
- Good understanding of new and emerging technology trends, and the practical application to new and evolving business and operating models.
- Experience of Enterprise Architecture Frameworks including TOGAF, and their relevance to the practice of Enterprise Architecture.
- Experience in running light-touch governance processes in large organizations.