Are you an experienced Project Manager with a strong eCommerce & retail background?
You will work to help build & deliver a new white-label eCommerce platform for a leading brand.
You will be working with a wide and varied team including Business Analysts, Developers, Solutions / Technical Architects, and external stakeholders to build a cutting-edge eCommerce platform using the latest technologies.
To be successful in this eCommerce Project Manager role, you will have previously worked with numerous retail clients on building successful eCommerce platforms. You will have a strong familiarity with numerous technologies available in this space ideally including Cloud, AWS, and serverless technologies.
The main responsibilities will include
- Project Management responsibility for the software project life cycle
- Identification and initiation of continuous improvement opportunities
- Motivation of the team to achieve individual and team objectives
- Interaction with senior management and business stakeholders
- Building customer confidence by understanding their needs and delivering first class solutions
- Issues and Risks identification, mitigation and resolution
- Regular reporting both internally and to the client
- Production and maintenance of Project Plan and Budgets
- Developing and mentoring junior members of staff
- Keeping up to date with emerging industry practices
- Management of the commercials for a project
- Resource planning
To be considered for this eCommerce Project Manager role,
- Software development Project Management experience, eCommerce experience ideally within retail a retail environment
- The ability to define, manage and deliver to customer expectations within strict deadlines
- Full knowledge of the project lifecycle and experience of various project development methodologies (including Agile, Incremental and Waterfall)
- Comfortable with complex technical environments and legacy systems integration
- Experience in managing multiple projects with some exposure to eCommerce or web-based projects
- Experience in managing people and financial budgets (including project budgeting, monitoring financials, reporting etc) of at least £10 million
- Experience in managing 3rd parties
- Strong time management & organisational skills
- Excellent negotiation skills and an ability to handle sensitive issues with tact and diplomacy
- Relevant Project Management qualifications
- Knowledge of delivering solutions with modern cloud, AWS & serverless technologies is highly desirable.
- This role offers remote working or flexible hybrid working in London.
- This is a 6 month contract and is outside IR35
Ignite Digital Talent are committed to creating equal opportunities, and welcome job applications from all who are qualified and eligible to working in the UK, regardless of colour, ethnic or national origin, race, gender, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, religious or political beliefs, marital status or family circumstances.