Join UK's leading charity.
We need your skills to provide analytics consultancy and insights to our client’s cross-functional digital team. You will ensure our client’s products, services and campaigns are performing to their potential.
We need your skills to provide analytics consultancy and insights to our client’s cross-functional digital team. You will ensure our client’s products, services and campaigns are performing to their potential. Your analysis and reporting will inspire best practice and dictate the metrics and deliverables our client needs to follow.
Reporting directly to the Senior Web Analyst you would be providing support for the writing of product reports, sourcing insights, trends and our client’s s digital products focusing on (but not limited to):
- Campaign Setup (KPI setting, tracking requirements and implementation)
- Optimisation of existing campaigns
- Campaign evaluations and recommendations
- New digital product development
The team consists of development, product, design and marketing whizzes and you will also have the chance to work with senior stakeholders to offer business intelligence for improvements, innovation and investments into the digital function.
- Proven ability to analyse data, online activity and user behaviour for enhancing the performance of digital products
- Proven experience of developing meaningful and consistent performance metrics
- Excellent communication skills and the confidence to speak and report insights to a range of digital professionals across seniority and skills
- A keen eye for errors and anomalies
- Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics
- A/B testing and implementation
- Advanced reporting through Excel and Power BI.
The digital team is split between Bristol and their head office in London, this is a chance to join the fast-growing Bristol office. This role comes with some amazing benefits such as a competitive salary and 30 days of holiday per year which doesn’t include bank holidays.