Are you an established Project Manager looking to work with leading brands?
Join a leading digital agency!
A leading digital agency responsible for a whole host of highly rated and awarded websites for leading UK companies is looking to strengthen their Project team with a Digital Project Manager. Responsible for the management and delivery of creative and technically flawless websites and other digital products, the successful candidate will work in a multi-disciplined team of UX/UI engineers/designers, .NET Developers etc. With a strong pedigree in the agency world and a constantly growing client base, this is a great opportunity for a dynamic and engaging PM.
In order to be considered for this role, you must have:
- Minimum 3 years agency side Digital PM or Digital Producer experience
- Experience of delivering high-quality consumer-facing websites & .NET development projects
- Proven track record of sound Project performance (Keeping to budgets, time constraints, quality etc).
- Demonstrable experience in stakeholder management, multi-disciplined team management
If you have the following, you are my new best friend:
- Experienced in managing eCommerce focused projects
- Experienced in tools such as Liquid Planner, Basecamp and JIRA
- Experienced with SCRUM or Agile (Don’t go chasing Waterfalls)
Ignite Digital Talent are committed to equal opportunities, and welcome job applications from all who are qualified and eligible to work in the UK, regardless of colour, ethnic or national origin, race, gender, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, religious or political beliefs, marital status or family circumstances.