Work with exciting brands as part of a leading digital agency!
We are looking for a client and delivery focussed Digital Project Manager with a passion for the latest industry tools and technologies.
As Digital Project Manager, you will join a growing team using the latest industry tools and technologies to create web applications and ecommerce platforms and integrations.
You will bring your talent to build strong partnerships with a range of exciting high-profile brands, providing efficient management of solution roadmaps and to define and deliver ongoing digital projects to scope, time and budget.
- Be responsible for account and project planning with efficient team scheduling to ensure delivery to scope, time, budget, meeting quality and KPIs
- Manage several diverse, engaging clients and build strong long-term partnerships with key pro-activity
- Lead on-site client meetings and provide expertise to shape and communicate client strategies and to drive forward their roadmaps
- Co-ordinate and lead a joined up internal team of experts to scope digital marketing, web builds, performance driven solution changes and ongoing support and maintenance
- Diligently control and own the end-to-end delivery process balancing profitability and quality, risk and change, retainers, monitoring progress and producing thorough scoping documentation and status reports
- Be responsible for overall client commercials and identify further opportunities to expedite conversion with internal stakeholders to increase account revenue growth
Skills and experience required.
As Digital Project Manager, you will have
- Significant experience leading medium-large scale projects and/or accounts, with knowledge of digital and search marketing, web development, CMS and/or ecommerce, solution road-mapping, and ongoing reporting via analytics
- Demonstrable evidence of growing strong and long-term partnerships with clients
- Recent digital agency experience for several years is essential
- Great communication skills and confidence liaising with both internal and external stakeholders across varying platforms
- The desire to work to capturing and challenging briefs, articulating requirements to a variety of disciplines, and writing excellent documents including Statements of Work
- Experience of line management along with leading, energising and mentoring a team
This role would suit someone who has held a Senior Account Manager role within a digital agency who has been involved in the detail of projects and enjoys that aspect of the role or a Digital Project Manager who has been very hands on with clients and proactive in building relationships.
Ignite Digital Talent are committed to creating equal opportunities, and welcome job applications from all who are qualified and eligible to work in the UK, regardless of colour, ethnic or national origin, race, gender, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, religious or political beliefs, marital status or family circumstances