Be a part of a large-scale digital transformation.
This role will be critical in delivering exceptional digital customer-focused products. You will be focusing on user stories and delivering business capability across the full customer lifecycle, driven by a test and learn mentality.
We are looking for a customer focused Digital Product Owner (Full stack) to work for a well-known brand, who are true leaders in their field.
Working with a growing Digital Experience team, as part of a large scale digital transformation programme, this role will be critical in delivering exceptional digital Customer focused Products.
As part of this role, the successful applicant will be focusing on user stories and delivering business capability across the full customer lifecycle, driven by a test and learn mentality working alongside UX/UI designers and developers to ensure a best in class customer experience across all digital journeys.
Duties / skills / experience:
- Experienced Digital Product Owner / Manager
- Proficient at generating high-quality documentation including user stories, use cases and flow diagrams
- Experience of working on large projects within an agile / SCRUM / Dev Ops delivery model
- Experience of end-to-end Product Delivery cycle
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to understand complex business processes
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Able to forge strong bonds with key stakeholders and speak at different levels of technical understanding
- Passionate about great design and user experience (UI/UX)
- Engage with key stakeholders at all levels, building relationships and using these to generate commitment and buy-in
- Plan and prioritise product feature backlog and development for the product
- Assess value, develop use cases for customer journeys
- Create & prioritise themes, epics, stories & acceptance criteria, to ensure work focuses on delivering maximum value which is aligned with product strategy
- Ensure that scrum teams always have an adequate number of stories to work on
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and communicate Product roadmap to key stakeholders
Ignite Digital Talent are committed to equal opportunities, and welcome job applications from all who are qualified and eligible to work in the UK, regardless of colour, ethnic or national origin, race, gender, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, religious or political beliefs, marital status or family circumstances.