Work for a leading international omnichannel retailer!
This is an unmissable opportunity to grow your career as a Digital Product Manager of Ecommerce, Retail, and B2C for one of the biggest names in their industry.
As a Product Manager, you will supporting and working closely with The Board / C Suite / Group Business Owners to help shape and deliver a new brand proposition and new eCommerce platform. Providing end-to-end product management: scoping and defining the commercial vision and product requirements, developing products and services, leading the prioritisation process, and measuring product success. You will help shape and drive their digital strategy and roadmap of initiatives to improve and maximise customer experience so that customers enjoy using to shop, experience and share the brand.
Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
- Define and Develop the commercial proposition
- Drive and define the Digital roadmap and strategy
- Work with business owners to understand the high-level requirements
- Help deliver a new modern Website, CRM & Mobile Apps
- You will craft detailed user stories that describe customer and business requirements.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of their customers across all digital channels as well as surrounding touchpoints. Think Omnichannel.
- Identify key customer experience and business benefits, cost savings and revenue enhancements associated with initiatives.
- Understand and manage insight, trends analysis and user research to inform, determine and define customer experiences.
- Keep up to date with industry trends, to give business context and identify product touchpoints to drive revenue or improve customer experience.
- Understanding customer needs through research, feedback, and data-driven insight to seek opportunities, to drive improvement, and to develop new products.
Technical Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
- Strong Product Management experience gained within an online / eCommerce environment with a proven track record of developing a new commercial proposition
- Ability to define, develop and articulate digital initiative goals, objectives, and scope.
- Strong UX and customer experience skills with an appreciation of how to create first-class customer journeys
- An ability to present ideas and complex information clearly and confidently to stakeholders
- Strong commercial awareness and a sound understanding of project and business dynamics.
- A highly collaborative and team-oriented attitude
- A proactive and flexible approach to work and be comfortable with a dynamic environment with changing priorities
- Experience of optimising products through testing and analysis, including AB testing, customer research and web analytics.
- Digital expertise with an in-depth knowledge of digital platforms and modern web technologies
- Strong B2C eCommerce / Retail experience with travel, experience, or events elements of particular interest
- Experience of reservation/booking platforms or subscription services is highly desirable
If you would like any more information about our Digital Product Manager role then please get in contact.
Ignite Digital Talent are committed to equal opportunities, and welcome job applications from all who are qualified and eligible to work in the UK, regardless of colour, ethnic or national origin, race, gender, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, religious or political beliefs, marital status or family circumstances.