Join an eCommerce company.
Drive and define the digital roadmap and help deliver a new modern Website, CRM & Mobile Apps.
As a Product Manager, you will support and work closely with The Group Business Owners to help shape and deliver a brand new eCommerce platform. Providing end-to-end product management: scoping project requirements, developing products and services, leading the prioritisation process, and measuring product success. You will help shape and drive their digital strategy and roadmap of initiatives to improve and maximise customer experience so that customers enjoy using to shop, experience and share the brand.
Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- Drive and define the digital roadmap.
- Work with business owners to understand the high-level requirements
- Help deliver a new modern Website, CRM & Mobile Apps
- You will craft detailed user stories that describe customer and business requirements.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of their customers across all digital channels as well as surrounding touchpoints. Think Omnichannel.
- Identify key customer experience and business benefits, cost savings and revenue enhancements associated with initiatives.
- Understand and manage insight, trends analysis and user research to inform, determine and define customer experiences.
- Keep up to date with industry trends, to give business context and identify product touchpoints to drive revenue or improve customer experience.
- Build out the CRM and SCV systems, working closely with Marketing and Sales teams to advise on lead building, conversion events and funnels.
- Understanding customer needs through research, feedback, and data-driven insight to seek opportunities, to drive improvement, and to develop new products.
Technical Skills, Knowledge & Experience
- Strong Product Management experience gained within an online / eCommerce environment with a proven track record in delivering and managing complex products.
- Strong agile experience with the ability to work closely with Development teams
- Ability to define, develop and articulate digital initiative goals, objectives, and scope.
- Strong UX and customer experience skills with an appreciation of how to create first-class customer journeys
- An ability to present ideas and complex information clearly and confidently to stakeholders
- Strong commercial awareness and a sound understanding of the project and business dynamics.
- A highly collaborative and team-oriented attitude
- A proactive and flexible approach to work and be comfortable with a dynamic environment with changing priorities
- Experience of optimising products through testing and analysis, including AB testing, customer research and web analytics.
- Digital expertise with an in-depth knowledge of digital platforms and modern web technologies
- Experience of reservation/booking platforms or subscription services is highly desirable
Ignite Digital Talent are committed to equal opportunities, and welcome job applications from all who are qualified and eligible to work in the UK, regardless of colour, ethnic or national origin, race, gender, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, religious or political beliefs, marital status or family circumstances.