A fantastic opportunity to reshape your career.
Are you up for making killer websites for leading brands? Join a leading digital agency to strengthen their Project team. This is a key hire for a new office location.
A leading digital agency responsible for a whole host of highly rated and awarded websites for leading UK companies is looking to strengthen their Project team with a Digital Project Manager. This is a key hire for a new office location and the successful candidate will be a central part of the business growth. Responsible for the management and delivery of creative and technically flawless websites and other digital products, the successful candidate will work in a multi-disciplined team of UX/UI engineers/designers, .NET Developers etc. With a strong pedigree in the agency World and a constantly growing client base, this is a great opportunity for a dynamic and engaging PM.
In order to be considered for this role, you must have:
- Minimum 3 years’ agency side Digital PM or Digital Producer experience
- Experience of delivering high-quality consumer-facing websites & .NET development projects
- Proven track record of sound Project performance (Keeping to budgets, time constraints, quality etc).
- Demonstrable experience in stakeholder management, multi-disciplined team management
- Be willing to travel (Ad hoc)
If you have the following, you are my new best friend:
- Experienced in managing eCommerce focused projects
- Experienced in tools such as Liquid Planner, Basecamp and JIRA
- Experienced with SCRUM or Agile (Don’t go chasing Waterfalls)