Join a well-established food company!
The brand is going through a marketing transformation.
We’re looking for an ambitious, analytical and performance focused marketing expert to be the Digital Marketing Manager for a leading global, hospitality company based in Central London.
Based in London, reporting directly to the Head of Digital, this role is a fantastic opportunity for a digital evangelist to build, manage and execute a digital strategy across PPC, SEO, Email, CRM and social media.
Key responsibilities/experience needed:
- Develop and execute a paid media strategy to drive qualified leads
- Develop a Paid Social strategy and execute campaigns driving engagement and conversion
- Manage PPC strategy and campaigns execution
- Designing, building and maintaining an organic, social media presence
- Broad digital knowledge including search, display, retargeting, programmatic
- Ability to write impactful and succinct ad and landing page copy
- Experience with Google Analytics to monitor overall digital performance
- Experience using data analysis platforms
- Use data and analysis to drive performance and ROI
- Set and monitor cross-channel paid media budgets
- Leading the development of all web channels
- Experience in managing a team of junior executives
- Planning and delivering CRM strategies across the organisation with a view to retaining existing customers, increasing brand loyalty and expanding the company’s brand(s)
If you are a driven SEO, PPC and CRM specialist, working for an agency and you are looking to move client side, or if you currently work in an agency and are looking for a new challenge, then we would like to hear from you.