Define your Digital Marketing career with Ignite.
With a client list which encompasses some of the most dynamic employers in the UK, we have enjoyed growth in revenues of over 100% this year and are looking to hire a Digital Marketing Executive to support the team.
We deliver talent for a digital world – we are Ignite Digital Talent. As a progressive leader in talent acquisition and talent solutions, our clients value the work we do and trust us to find them the Data, Digital and Technology people who power their businesses.
The role will involve working closely with our Operations Director to create and execute our marketing strategy, ensuring we further capitalise on our outstanding growth this year.
The key areas of responsibility will include:
- Manage our website: Increase traffic with compelling content, SEO, make site improvements and ensure that we give users a great experience. Detailed knowledge of WordPress, Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics needed.
- Produce great marketing assets for the team: Create persuasive and “on brand” asset packs to include presentations, infographics and emails templates using Adobe Creative Suite and InDesign
- Run our Social Channels: Bring our story to life across our social channels and increase our following and engagement
- Devise and run our E-CRM: Work closely with the Directors to develop and manage campaigns through our industry-leading CRM
- Content Creation: Work with the team to ensure our content remains relevant and useful to our audience and that all output reflects our tone of voice and brand values.
The role has great growth potential and additionally, you will have the opportunity to manage projects and lead relationships with our external partners. As such, you should possess a natural flair for developing relationships and building rapport with people.
If you are creative and confident with an excellent work ethic you will shine in this role and build a demonstrable track record of success with us. Ideally, you will have a marketing degree combined with marketing experience in a commercial environment.
We are based in a converted warehouse in the home of all things tech and creative – Bristol’s Digital Quarter at Temple Meads and have created a great working environment where we harness industry-leading tech innovations combined with a fantastic team ethos.
- Excellent Basic Salary
- Apple Mac and iPhone
- 23 days holiday
- Regular team incentives
- Bonus potential
If you would like to find out more about how your marketing career can flourish with us please contact our Operations Director, Nicola Alexander – email@example.com.