Join a FTSE 250 company and be a part of a major digital transformation.
Our client is after highly analytical individuals who are able to simplify complex problems using data.
If you are passionate about leveraging data to innovate ways of growing the customer base, we want to hear from you. In this versatile role, you will build out the marketing analytics capabilities to drive conversion and retention rates. This is a critical role in this award-winning team as your input will shape the marketing efforts. Our client is after highly analytical individuals who are able to simplify complex problems using data.
- Frame data to help the senior team make best marketing decisions
- Drive the CRM activity for the business
- Create automated marketing reports
- Devise marketing activation and attribution models for various marketing channels
- Implement knowledge of Google Analytics and Data Studio to report accurately
- Activate a continual testing programme (performance across SEO, Email, Digital and Offline activities)
Ignite Digital Talent are committed to equal opportunities, and welcome job applications from all who are qualified and eligible to work in the UK, regardless of colour, ethnic or national origin, race, gender, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, religious or political beliefs, marital status or family circumstances.