Love Digital Transformation projects? Are you an expert in web and app tagging?
We are looking for a talented and passionate Digital Analytics Implementation Specialist. to join one of the UK’s most trusted & recognised brands and be part of a fast-paced Digital team working on some of the most exciting innovations in the industry and used by millions of customers.
You will join one of the UK’s most trusted & recognised brands as part of a fast-paced Digital team. Every day, you’ll work on some of the most exciting innovations in the industry used by millions of customers.
As a Digital Implementation Specialist, you will be responsible for providing crucial tagging and implementation for the effective reporting and analysis of data across the web and app.
The Digital Analytics Implementation Specialist will be involved in working with key stakeholders to deliver end-to-end tagging; providing briefs to developers for data layer updates, implementing tags, and testing to ensure data capture is accurate are just some of the critical functions of the role.
Your responsibilities will include
- Implement tags via Tealium iQ and EventStream (our tag management solutions).
- Support with the full lifecycle of tagging implementation which covers providing briefs, validating data layer implementation, and implementing and configuring tags.
- Ensure tagging and implementation are fulfilled across all existing and new products.
- Work closely with the product scrum and development teams across web and app.
- Be responsible for driving efficiencies across tags and pixels across each of the key product areas.
- Monitor data and tag quality and proactively investigate and troubleshoot issues and discrepancies.
- Provide documentation on tagging and the data layer across products/journeys to look for opportunities and improvements.
- Ensure we are compliant from a regulatory perspective and support the ongoing development of this area I.e. cookie consent.
- A willingness to keep up to date with regulatory requirements and general tagging standards – i.e. the removal of 3rd party cookies.
- Take a proactive approach in reviewing existing systems, processes, reporting, and analysis.
As Digital Analytics Implementation Specialist, it would be great if you had worked with Tealium and Event Stream for large parts of your career. Implemented tag management solutions and tagging will have been the main part of your responsibilities in previous roles.
Can you tick off these? We want to hear from you!
- c2 years’ experience across tagging, implementation, data layers, and digital data at a Commercially driven business
- Experience in working directly with tag management solutions (ideally Tealium iQ or Google Tag Manager)
- Experience and an understanding of Google Analytics data (including Universal Analytics, Google Firebase, and GA4)
- An awareness of the development process across web and app including but not limited to, tagging specifications, testing, and validating any changes
- Experience in working with stakeholders to drive digital change (e.g. Product, CRO, Acquisition)
- Knowledge of digital (web & app) and best practice configuration
- Knowledge and awareness of cookies and regulatory requirements
- University education to a high standard is preferred, but not required
- Professional qualifications/certification is an advantage, but not required
Our client offers a fantastic range of benefits within their organisation. Wellbeing and a first class work life balance are at the core of their ethos.
flexible hybrid working from offices, based in London, and WFH options.
On top of this, the benefits packages can be tailored to fit your needs. So whether you value wellness, financial security or lifestyle balance, our client has you covered.
- Physical wellbeing – cycle to work, dental, fitness & nutrition insight, healthcare + more
- Financial wellbeing – Life assurance, gadget insurance, illness insurance + more
- Lifestyle wellbeing – activity pass, gym memberships, restaurant discounts, charitable giving + more
Ignite Digital Talent are committed to creating equal opportunities, and welcome job applications from all who are qualified and eligible to work in the UK, regardless of colour, ethnic or national origin, race, gender, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, religious or political beliefs, marital status or family circumstances.