Work for an award winning digital agency!
Do you have an analytical mindset and thought process? Do you have experience drawing valuable insight from data? Are you looking for a career where your analysis will drive real, measurable improvement within digital?
Our client is looking for an experienced Digital Analyst who can unlock the potential hidden in raw data. Working for a highly regarded digital agency, you will be an expert at interpreting and manipulating data from a variety of sources and provide actionable insight in the form of digestible client-facing reports.
The successful candidate will work to unlock the hidden potential in client data, driving actionable insight with can be used to increase brand awareness, CRO, market penetration etc. They will use a number of tools to collect data and then provide the analysis to provide a complete picture of engagement across entire digital ecosystems and make clear and concise reports to illustrate where improvements can be made. They will then work closely with various departments to help implement changes and track their effectiveness.
- 5 Yrs+ experience in an analytical role working within a digital environment (Agency side preferred)
- Experience of analysing digital data sources (E.g. Google Analytics, Sitecore Analytics)
- Experience of Conversion Rate Optimisation, A/B Testing tools, Google Tag Manager
- Demonstrable experience of producing clear and concise reports
- Experience of analytical software (E.g. Tableau, Power BI)
- Strong communication skills and stakeholder management
- Ability to articulate ideas and present them in a convincing manner
If you would like more information about our Digital Analyst role then please get in contact.
Ignite Digital Talent are committed to creating equal opportunities, and welcome job applications from all who are qualified and eligible to work in the UK, regardless of colour, ethnic or national origin, race, gender, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, religious or political beliefs, marital status or family circumstances.