Work for one of the leading companies in their field!
Our client is looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer with an onus on security to join them in one of their London based sites on a permanent basis.
Working side by side with the development and operations team we are looking for an engineer who can determine if our client’s applications fulfil the existing security criteria and conduct reviews of the developed and deployed applications whilst improving our client’s automation of security as a whole throughout the development lifecycle.
- Participating in design and requirement reviews and providing design solutions that allow the application to maintain security without losing functionality. Incorporate design solution in Development, DevOps and Architectural best practices.
- Conducting application-level penetration testing and independent reviews of source code repositories.
- Reviewing and improving security architecture of our Products.
- Automating recurrent tasks and embedding security best practices into Agile and DevOps processes, reducing the amount of manual work required. Executing projects to implement the group Application Security strategy
- Performing security assessments of the Group applications on a recurrent basis to ensure security requirements are being met. Providing security sign-off of applications being moved to live environments.
- Conducting source and dynamic application security reviews in relevant languages (Java, C/C++, Perl, PHP, .NET…).
- Defining security test cases during test automation and developing new tools to improve the security of the group gaming applications
- Supporting the investigation of incidents relating to gaming platform anomalies, weaknesses and game integrity compromises
You will already have outstanding technical foundations and a development background, with experience in conducting application security assessments. You should be able to interact with development teams to resolve the identified issues along with the below criteria:
- Development background
- Experience in a similar Information Security position
- Customer-oriented person, with the ability to educate and influence a technical audience on Application Security matters
- Experienced in relevant development languages (Java, C/C++, Perl, PHP, .NET)
- Good understanding of HTTP protocols, security controls, API design and security testing
Experience in the following areas:
- Understanding of cryptography
- Penetration testing consultancy
- Source code reviews
- Vulnerability management
- Application security assessments (source code and dynamic)
- Knowledge of major frameworks and support libraries (SPRING, OSGI, ASP.NET, etc)
- Agile Development
- Vulnerability research
- Security tool development
- Experience with Fortify 360 SCA or similar tools
- Experience with IBM Rational AppScan or similar tools
- Software and protocol reverse engineering
If you would like any more information about our DevOps Security Engineer role then please get in contact.
Ignite Digital Talent are committed to equal opportunities, and welcome job applications from all who are qualified and eligible to work in the UK, regardless of colour, ethnic or national origin, race, gender, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, religious or political beliefs, marital status or family circumstances.