A 12-month contract.
My elite blue-chip global client is seeking a very strong DevOps Build and automation DevOps Engineer.
Kubernetes, Docker, Automation, Build, Plug in, Golang, Ruby, Vagrant, Chef, Jenkins, Perl, Microservices.
My elite blue Chip global client is seeking a very strong DevOps Build and automation DevOps Engineer withKubernetes, Docker, Automation, Build, Plugins, ad-ins, Golang, Ruby, Chef, Jenkins, Vagrant, Perl skills. You will focus on containers, build TDD, Agile, Scrum. Among more, you will also –
- Scale systems sustainably through mechanisms like automation, and evolve systems by pushing for changes that improve reliability and velocity.
- Troubleshoot, test, and maintain high-performance and scalable microservices in a global, federated container cluster
- Master the current technology stack which includes: Kubernetes Federation, Go, Docker, and Ansible
You will also have:
- Experience with designing APIs and working with REST-based microservices.
- Good unit testing skills, preferably with TDD experience and exposure to a variety of mocking techniques and frameworks.
- Ability to work effectively with infrastructure and config management tools like Ansible
- Understanding of the principles of continuous delivery & infrastructure as code.