Add to the strength of a growing DevOps team.
Passionate about working with the latest cloud-based tech? Our client is looking for a talented DevOps Engineer to join a global leader of customer experience software and services.
Our client is looking for a talented DevOps Engineer to join a global leader of customer experience software and services.
Our client is looking to increase their strength in DevOps and to speed up and automate the processes of developing, testing and releasing software, allowing for the continuous delivery in On-Prem and Cloud based deployments. As a DevOps Engineer, this is a great opportunity to be part of a wider project to move to a Cloud-Native platform.
The role will combine both technical and operational aspects.
You’ll be involved in helping to build and maintain shared platforms and individual build pipelines across multiple software projects.
As a DevOps Engineer you will be responsible for
- Building and maintaining platforms to support the engineering functions
- Building dev-ops solutions to teams via Jenkins, Azure DevOps, AWS CodeBuild, etc.
- Maintaining deployment environments for Dev, QA, Support, PS, and Sales & Marketing teams
- Automating and improving development and release processes
- Handling Requests for additional platforms/resources
- Supporting teams with repository and user access requests.
- Monitoring and maintaining uptime, ensuring environments are available when needed
- Supporting deployment packages on internal and public facing repositories, e.g. Artifactory
- Ensuring that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats.
Skills and experience required.
As a DevOps Engineer, you should have the following experience/education
- Degree level award in a technical or STEM field
- Excellent teamworking and communication skills
- Knowledge of programming languages
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent organisational and time management skills, and the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
- Experience of DevOps and Agile principles
Please note all interviews and onboarding will be conducted remotely and the role can be based entirely from home although you will be able to work in offices in the South West or London if you would like to.
Ignite Digital Talent are committed to creating equal opportunities, and welcome job applications from all who are qualified and eligible to working in the UK, regardless of colour, ethnic or national origin, race, gender, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, religious or political beliefs, marital status or family circumstances.