Make your mark in an innovative technology business!
We are looking for a Deployments Manager with a strong technology background and exceptional customer relationship skills.
The role of Deployments Manager will require you to work on multiple projects simultaneously. You will be responsible for the successful deployment of software solutions, upgrades, and infrastructure to key clients.
The successful candidate should enjoy working with highly technical teams and delivering critical software solutions and services. You will be comfortable leading and managing a technical team and be comfortable highlighting areas for individual improvement.
Day to day, you will;
- Coordinate software installations and upgrades at customer sites and remotely
- Ensure deployments are performed promptly and to a high degree of client satisfaction
- Act as the main point of contact for the Deployments team
- Highlight areas of development both for the overall team and individual members
- Ensure smooth running of the Deployments team including authorising leave requests, performance reviews, ensure high staff moral etc.
- Liaise with partners and other teams to coordinate migration, deployments, and upgrades
- Handle escalations as necessary
- Coordinate testing activities (User Testing / Pen Testing etc)
Skills and experience required.
You should have;
- Significant demonstrable experience in a technical deployment / delivery management role
- Demonstrable experience working with large scale software deployment
- Experience working with complex database systems
- MS SQL Database Administration
- Installing software and services on Windows Server
Please note that the nature of this role will require occasional out-of-hours working.
Ignite Digital Talent are committed to creating equal opportunities, and welcome job applications from all who are qualified and eligible to working in the UK, regardless of colour, ethnic or national origin, race, gender, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, religious or political beliefs, marital status or family circumstances.