Work for a leading company in their field!
This is an unmissable opportunity to support the delivery of market-leading products with a top company in their field.
In this role, you’ll be expanding the automated process across the whole of the business and driving continuous improvement. This is a varied and dynamic role which offers a unique challenge, great benefits, and a creative work environment.
Day to day you’ll be leading the Engineering and Delivery squads on the delivery of automating processes, managing relationships between internal teams and third-party suppliers, and will be responsible for the domain governance including reports, RAID management, and steering groups. A good understanding of agile practises and experience working in Scrum teams is also essential for the role.
If you’ve experience delivering robotics process automation in large organisations with an in-depth understanding of Agile/Scrum delivery this role will offer an exciting challenge and varied day-to-day workload. This role also offers flexible work from home options that fit around the delivery schedule.
- Significant experience delivering robotics process automation projects at large organisations
- Strong experience leading and motivating complex teams, including working with on and off shore internal teams and external suppliers
- A good understanding of Agile software delivery, with demonstratable experience of working in Agile/Scrum delivery teams
- Experience with full end to end software delivery
- Experience with all aspects of Governance controls, including reporting and metrics, RAID management, impediment tracking, financial management, and working and steering groups
- Excellent communication, facilitation, and relationship building skills with the ability to work with stakeholders at all levels
- Experience in the insurance sector
- Qualifications in Agile or project management, eg: Scrum Master, PMP, PRINCE2
- Experience with automated integration and quality assurance testing
If you would like any more information out our Delivery Manager role then please get in contact.
Benefits and perks for this role include a 35-hour work week, annual bonus, holiday and pension, company discounts, and more.
Ignite Digital Talent are committed to equal opportunities, and welcome job applications from all who are qualified and eligible to work in the UK, regardless of colour, ethnic or national origin, race, gender, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, religious or political beliefs, marital status or family circumstances.