Work for a leading company in their field!
This is an unmissable opportunity to support the delivery of market-leading products with a top company in their field.
In this role you’ll be instrumental in supporting the Agile delivery of strategic objectives. This is a varied and dynamic role which offers a unique challenge, great benefits, and a creative work environment.
Day to day you’ll be leading the Engineering and Delivery squads on the delivery of software products, managing relationships between internal teams, consultancy companies, and third party suppliers, and will be responsible for the domain governance including reports, RAID management, and steering groups. You’ll be supporting the company’s journey to a fully scaled agile organisation – so a strong understanding of agile practises and experience working in Scrum teams is essential.
If you’re an excellent communicator with the ability to lead complex teams that cover a variety of locations and parties with an in-depth understanding of Agile/Scrum delivery, this role will offer an exciting challenge and varied day-to-day workload. This role will also involve travel to their Manchester office and offers flexible work from home options that fit around the delivery schedule.
- Strong experience leading and motivating complex teams, including working with on and offshore internal teams, external consultancy services, 3rd party software houses.
- An excellent understanding of Agile software delivery, with demonstratable experience of working in Agile/Scrum delivery teams
- Experience with full end to end software delivery
- Experience with all aspects of Governance controls, including reporting and metrics, RAID management, impediment tracking, financial management, and working and steering groups
- Excellent communication, facilitation, and relationship building skills with the ability to work with stakeholders at all levels
- Experience in the insurance sector
- Qualifications in Agile or project management, eg: Scrum Master, PMP, PRINCE2
- Experience with automated integration and quality assurance testing
If you would like more information about our Delivery Manager role then please get in contact.
Benefits and perks for this role include a 35-hour work week, annual bonus, holiday and pension, company discounts, and more.
Ignite Digital Talent are committed to equal opportunities, and welcome job applications from all who are qualified and eligible to work in the UK, regardless of colour, ethnic or national origin, race, gender, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, religious or political beliefs, marital status or family circumstances.