Work for a cutting edge agency!
An innovative agency in a vibrant, central Bristol location are looking for a Delivery Lead to join their team.
- You’ll be responsible for understanding the clients’ challenges, and planning, defining and delivering projects to meet those challenges.
- You’ll be comfortable with different methodologies, with the emphasis on Agile Scrum delivery.
- You will also be a master communicator, leader and natural coach to our multi-disciplinary teams.
You must have an ability to go deep on the detail and to step back and appreciate the bigger picture. As well as being a champion of governance, discipline and process, you’ll be a people person, master communicator, natural leader and coach. You will know how to get the best from individuals and teams as you oversee the Delivery Managers within your team and work very closely with our Client Service Partners.
Alongside our other Delivery Leads, you will provide leadership to all our Delivery Managers. You will also play a core role in the growth and development of the Delivery Management function across Great State.
- Strong Agile delivery experience
- A confident leader with an ability to both lead and serve
- Strong experience of commercial management of project budgets
- Ability to think calmly, clearly and objectively to resolve challenges
- Line management experience
- Strong leadership and coaching skills
- Strong experience of governance for large projects
- Strong experience in client relationships
About the company:
This is a dynamic agency environment, so you’ll need the ability to go deep on the detail and to step back and see the bigger picture. The delivery team is growing across Bristol and London, and you will contribute to that growth and the development of its members. Self-motivation and an outstanding ability to make things happen is key, as is a strong desire to set the delivery bar high.
If you would like more information about our Delivery Lead role then please get in contact.
Ignite Digital Talent are committed to creating equal opportunities, and welcome job applications from all who are qualified and eligible to work in the UK, regardless of colour, ethnic or national origin, race, gender, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, religious or political beliefs, marital status or family circumstances.