Help get the best out of one of the charity sector’s fastest growing databases!
This is a 6-month contract.
We are one of the most talked about charities in the UK, in recent times our work has been more and more publicised and our image has grown in the public eye. This has led us to engage with a much wider audience, higher income and business growth; it also means that we have a greater responsibility for handling supporter data.
We need your exceptional skills to form part of our excellent data team and become part of something truly exciting- the team is fun, flexible as well as ambitious and talented.
- Run selections, queries, exports and reports on supporter activity
- Undertake projects for data improvement, data cleansing and optimum data quality
- Take an active role in supporting wider staff to use Raiser’s Edge, devising data best practice guides and training guides
- Importing sizeable data bulks in line with integrity and data reconciliation
Skills and Experience Required:
- An experienced Raiser’s Edge officer with strong knowledge of user and technician functionality
- A strong Excel and Access user
- Effective at providing data sets for the purpose of automated communications
- Working knowledge of Faststats and People Stage
- A strong cross-functional team communicator
This is a chance to become part of a people-centric organisation that believes in staff development, inclusion and enjoying your work- they also offer a number of excellent benefits including 28 days paid holiday and flexible hours! To be considered please apply to this advert with your current CV.