Design and develop custom data warehouses for the healthcare industry!
We are looking for a motivated and talented Data Warehouse Developer to join a custom development team.
Using your excellent and previous knowledge of SQL, as a Data Warehouse Developer, you will be responsible for designing, building, and maintaining data warehouses.
You will enjoy working on projects that make positive contributions to society. With a history of building websites, mobile apps, cloud applications, and data integrations, in the fields of social care, health, and engineering, you will work closely with clients, so communication skills are a must.
– The development of software, especially data warehousing
– Gathering requirements from the client
– Technical design of data warehouses and software
– Communication with clients as the technical expert
– Excellent SQL for Microsoft SQL Server skills
– Experience in C# or JAVA
– Able to speak clearly and confidently with clients
– Degree in Computer Science or another STEM subject
– Ability to learn new technologies quickly
– Experience of data warehouse design, implementation, or maintenance
– Practical experience with enterprise level data warehouse platforms
– Experience in the social care or health sectors
– Knowledge of health standards, such as FHIR, DICOM
– Experience processing personal or clinical data, with a strong understanding of data protection laws
Please note that a standard DBS check is part of the recruitment process.
Ignite Digital Talent are committed to creating equal opportunities, and welcome job applications from all who are qualified and eligible to working in the UK, regardless of colour, ethnic or national origin, race, gender, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, religious or political beliefs, marital status or family circumstances.