One of UK's best-loved animal charities is hiring.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a company with big plans for development and growth to the business as a whole.
We are hoping to find an experienced data manager to join our multi-talented staff team. My close client is an excellent charity who need you! the key function of the data manager is to lead on the way the database is used to offer insights and automated data sets to the award-winning fundraising and marketing teams.
You will be taking a lead on the company’s data processing, management, security and compliance. In return for your hard work, you will become a valued part of a fun and friendly team and be given ownership of the data strategy and processes.
You will be:
- Strong Raiser’s Edge experience
- A data manager with proven experience in a role where you have been responsible for information security, data management and compliance
- An excellent strategist with a track record of implementing effective policies, processes and procedures
- The ‘champion” of the company database and a go-to expert for all things data!
- A top-notch communicator and stakeholder manager- you will be working with cross-functional teams across the staff
- A GDPR and DPA expert who understands the measures companies need to take with governance in the current climate
- A strong data processor, analyst and reporter.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a company with big plans for development and growth to the business as a whole. This is a way to work with an ambitious and forward-thinking organisation whilst making a genuine difference in one of the UK’s best-loved charities.