An exceptional specialist is required.
Are you passionate about identifying trends and developing technical data solutions? If yes, then this is an unmissable opportunity for you!
Our client are looking for an experienced Data Designer who will develop and manage data solutions across the business. You will also play a pivotal role in the process of data migration. This role requires active collaboration with a number of teams in the business.
- Produce and own a range of Data Models (Logical Data Model, Data Model for Customer Master Database, and more)
- Define mapping specifications for the data migration from legacy applications used in the business
- Customer data cleansing and enriching
- SQL Server 2012 or above
- SQL Query
- Data warehouse Testing
- Visual Testing (e.g. Power BI, SSRS)
- Data Modelling
- Experience working in Agile environment
- Experience working with AzureDevOps
Ignite Digital Talent are committed to equal opportunities, and welcome job applications from all who are qualified and eligible to work in the UK, regardless of colour, ethnic or national origin, race, gender, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, religious or political beliefs, marital status or family circumstances.