Are you an expert in Tableau and SQL?
This is a fully remote opportunity for a Data Business Analyst to join a leading UK retail and e-commerce business. You will deliver actionable insights that make an impact and influence strategic business decisions.
We are looking for a talented Data Business Analyst and Tableau expert to gather, analyse, and interpret data to help the organization make informed decisions.
You will work closely with stakeholders from different departments to understand their requirements and translate them into actionable insights that support strategic business decisions.
You’ll be data-centric, able to create reports, dashboards, and data visualisations using Tableau to provide insights and help stakeholders better understand the data.
As Data Business Analyst your responsibilities will be to
- Gather requirements from stakeholders and build/design new Tableau dashboards
- Create new data sources and queries to data warehouse, APIs, and network locations
- Validate data integrity and complete quality assurance
- Publish high-quality dashboards that adhere to visualization best practices
- Maintain existing Tableau dashboards and data sources
- Complete quantitative analysis using statistical methods to create action and insight
- Work closely with stakeholders to identify their needs, goals, and objectives
- Monitor trends and patterns in business data for new themes
- Create PowerPoint presentations to outline findings in a clear and concise manner
- Present findings to stakeholders, up to and including executives, to explain findings
- Maintain a high level of personal growth and continually push the boundaries of skill level, both technical and otherwise
- Build relationships with cross-functional stakeholders
We would love to speak to you if you are a Data Business Analyst who is self-motivated with a passion for data analysis and visualization. You will need the following experiences and skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, computer science, or a related field
- Strong commercial experience in data analysis or business intelligence gained within the retail / ecommerce sector
- Strong understanding of data analysis methodologies, including data visualization and statistical analysis
- Proficiency in Tableau and SQL
- Deep commercial understanding of retail
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail
This is a remote working role and you can be based anywhere in the UK. It is required that you attend just 1-2 meetings per year at our client’s London office.
This Data Business Analyst job offers flexible working hours along side training and company benefits. These include employee reward schemes, employee assistance programmes, pension & staff discounts.
Ignite Digital Talent are committed to creating equal opportunities, and welcome job applications from all who are qualified and eligible to working in the UK, regardless of colour, ethnic or national origin, race, gender, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, religious or political beliefs, marital status, or family circumstances.