Play a key role for a leading and award winning international professional services organisation!
We require an experienced Data Architect to join our client as they embark on a large digital transformation programme and significant investments in technology to transform the services they deliver to their clients.
This will involve digitising their working practices and transforming their business support processes and replatforming back office systems, moving from a single platform to a best of breed model.
Fundamental to this change is the transformation of our data architecture and data management standards & processes, ensuring that they master & model data in the most appropriate systems and that they pass data, and changes to that data, between their systems accurately and in a timely fashion, maintaining data integrity & consistency across the firm’s application landscape.
We are looking for an experienced Data Architect who will lead this significant & important work.
As a Data Architect, your main responsibilities will include
- Develop and maintain the target data architecture and roadmap to enables the firm to achieve its strategic goals.
- Develop and create conceptual, contextual, logical and physical data models to support the use of data across the firm
- Provide guidance on the development of data standards, guidelines, processes, data structures and architectures for data modelling and design.
- Evaluate and advise on emerging data collection, analysis and integration technologies.
- Aid in the development of Business Service/Information diagrams detailing key data entities required by the main business services.
- Aid efforts to improve business performance through enterprise information solutions and capabilities, such as master data management (MDM), metadata management, analytics, content management, and data integration.
- Working with the Data Strategy and ERP Programmes to aid in data and information security, integration, data handling and compliance.
- To minimize risk by aiding in the definition of data classifications and data zoning.
- To aid in the analysis of data and analytics security requirements and solutions.
- Provide guidance and support on data architecture and integration to project teams.
- Responsible for identifying and recommending common data and integration technologies, frameworks and approaches for use by project teams.
- Design of data governance and compliance requirements to manage the governance aspects of data entities throughout its lifecycle.
- Preferred experience working in a professional services environment (legal sector a preferred but not essential)
- Ability to engage stakeholders and find alignment/consensus in the design of data and integration solutions.
- Ability to communicate complex data concepts in an engaging manner to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Stack including Power BI and other data tools
- Ability to demonstrate the impact of information and integration services and return on investment.
- Knowledge of API’s, integration tools and automation is highly desirable
- Knowledge of ESB and integration tools is highly desirable
- Industry certified to TOGAF level 2 or equivalent Data Architecture qualification.
- Understanding of data and privacy regulations such as GDP and, DPA, CCPA.
In return, you will receive a comprehensive benefits and training package that includes a company bonus, private medical, income protection, generous pension, training allowance, flexible hybrid working arrangements with option to work 2 days per week in either London or Bristol offices.
Ignite Digital Talent are committed to creating equal opportunities, and welcome job applications from all who are qualified and eligible to working in the UK, regardless of colour, ethnic or national origin, race, gender, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, religious or political beliefs, marital status or family circumstances.