Revolutionise the world of financial planning and investment.
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager able to develop the overall customer success strategy of an exciting and scaling fintech. You'll align it with company growth objectives and exceed customer satisfaction goals.
In the world of financial planning and investment, outdated tech, convoluted processes, and misaligned interests have created complexity for professionals and subpar experiences for customers. Our client is on a mission to change all of that.
They are creators of technology that empowers more people to invest wisely. Its engineering solutions enable forward-thinking firms to eliminate hassle, reduce costs, and enhance the investment experience. With their embedded investment engine, companies of all sizes can launch innovative investment platforms quickly, bolster their value proposition, increase revenue, reduce costs, and enhance customer satisfaction.
We’re seeking a Customer Success Lead to join the Customer team. In this role, you’ll lead the Customer Success team in delivering our customer roadmap. This involves developing the service strategy to meet the needs of clients across our client’s target segments: large advice firms and consolidators, advicetechs, and established fintechs.
You’ll also manage and control major incidents and problems to deliver top-notch support services for our customers.
This role requires a deep understanding of our customers’ businesses, technology capabilities, and product and engineering functions to ensure collaborative delivery.
Day to day, you will
- Develop the overall customer success strategy, aligning it with company growth objectives and customer satisfaction goals.
- Train and coach new and junior team members, sharing knowledge and supporting their development.
- Through ticketing systems, you will be the primary point of contact for onboarded customers and responsively address queries, providing empathetic and informative assistance. For example, this may include tech-related product queries or troubleshooting platform issues.
- Triage these issues between team members and escalate where necessary.
- Advocate for the customer, championing customer success across the organization and encouraging empathy in teams.
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure a seamless customer experience.
- Identify product opportunities and areas of improvement for customers, providing practical solutions.
- Partner with account managers to establish key stakeholder relationships across product, engineering, and customers.
- Provide detailed reporting, interpret data trends, identify recurring issues, and build solutions to address them.
You will be a customer success manager who
- Possesses deep knowledge of the wealth management, investment, advice and/or fintech market.
- Excels in communication, building relationships, and handling complex queries.
- Understands how technology can enhance the investment experience.
- Is adept at presenting reasoned analysis and recommendations to senior stakeholders.
- Has solid knowledge and understanding of APIs.
Our client has a comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Generous holiday allowance, birthday day off, and dependant leave.
- Flexible hybrid working.
- 6% employer pension contribution and life assurance.
- Private medical insurance with AXA Health.
- Enhanced parental leave and flexibility.
- Home office setup budget and a new MacBook upon joining.
- Learning budget and opportunities for volunteering.
- Sabbatical leave after 8 years of service.
- Health and wellbeing initiatives, including therapy and mental health support.
- Subscription to Headspace.
- Financial wellbeing programs and investment options.
- Electric Vehicle scheme (after 12 months).
- Perkbox discounts and perks.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Free access to over 10,000 online training courses.
This is a hybrid role, and requires at least 1 day per week from our client’s South West office.
Ignite Digital Talent are committed to creating equal opportunities, and welcome job applications from all who are qualified and eligible to working in the UK, regardless of colour, ethnic or national origin, race, gender, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, religious or political beliefs, marital status, or family circumstances.