Help transform the financial planning and investment sector!
Are you a Customer driven Success Executive looking for a new opportunity revolutionising the financial services industry?
Are you a smart, tech-savvy Customer Success executive – hungry to learn and eager to begin a rewarding career within fintech?
Or perhaps you are someone with a track record of growth and proven you’re ready to take the next step in your customer success career.
Our client is seeking a Customer Success Executive to join its team. You’ll help new clients get to grips with our client’s technology, and support existing ones by providing an exceptional ongoing service.
We are looking for someone who will be the internal advocate for our clients, ensuring their voices (or issues) are put forward and resolved.
What You’ll Do:
- Be the primary contact for your designated clients working with teams across the business to resolve their customer issues.
- Handle queries of all types from clients. This will include both answering inbound queries, and triaging and responding to Zendesk queries within accepted SLAs, and will span:
- Service queries (e.g. simple questions regarding our client’s offering)
- Account queries (e.g. requests for specific updates relating to their account)
- Systems queries (e.g. difficulties logging in or encounters with bugs) and more
- Generating MI and reporting analytics – for example, identifying recurring issues and feature requests and monitoring trends in response time, volume of queries etc.
- Reviewing the operational workflow and suggesting process improvements where relevant
- Thinking of new and unexpected ways to ‘wow’ our customers
- Championing the customer and their needs/requirements within the business
- Using an API to carry out customer requests and troubleshoot issues
- You’ll be a smart graduate with a 2:1 degree or higher.
- You may have had previous experience in a customer support or customer success role responding to customer queries and using ticketing software (preferably Zendesk or similar) within a SaaS, Software, or Platform support environment
- A knowledge of the financial services / financial advice and/or fintech market is highly desirable but not essential. However, you must be keen to learn and have a curiosity about how technology can transform the investing experience for the better.
- You’ll be a people person with strong and confident communication skills. You’ll be able to easily build rapport and adapt your style depending on the client or situation.
- Are an expert in building relationships and can deal with complex queries.
- You will be confident in presenting reasoned analysis and making recommendations to senior stakeholders – both verbal and written.
- Have knowledge and understanding of API’s
This role won’t be for you if
- You rely on a lot of top-down direction. Here, you’ll have a lot of freedom and ownership of your role, and you’ll be expected to shape your progression.
- You’re not comfortable working in a fast-paced environment. Our speed and scalability are what set us apart; you need to be able to act quickly and think on your feet.
- You struggle to follow through on your ideas. We value people who do what they say they will. If you care about something, you have the freedom to make it happen.
- You don’t like change. You’ll get on great here if you relish the ambiguity of rapid growth and are willing to embrace uncertainty.
What’s in it for you?
Our clients prioritise a culture-first, human-centered environment, where diversity of thought, challenge, and experimentation is encouraged.
On offer is a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Flexible hybrid working requiring – 2 days per week in the office
- 27 days holiday + bank holidays (or time in lieu for working bank holidays) + day off on your birthday
- 3 days dependant leave
- 6% employer pension contribution, and life assurance
- Private medical insurance with AXA Health
- Enhanced parental leave and flexibility to integrate your home and work life in a trusted environment
- Will writing offering with Guardian Angel
- New Macbook when you join and up to £500 home office set up budget
- £500 per person learning budget
- 1 day off per year to volunteer for a registered charity of your choice
- Work abroad for up to 6 weeks in the year
- Length of service awards – 1 month paid sabbatical at 8 years
- Health and wellbeing initiatives that include free therapy, mental health support, and time off.
- A subscription to Headspace
- Perkbox – range of discounts and perks including free weekly coffee and retail discounts
- Cycle to work scheme – saving money on a range of bikes and accessories
- Commitment to continuous learning with free access to over 10,000 on-line training courses
Ignite Digital Talent are committed to creating equal opportunities, and welcome job applications from all who are qualified and eligible to working in the UK, regardless of colour, ethnic or national origin, race, gender, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, religious or political beliefs, marital status, or family circumstances.